Are you afraid of being judged, in dating and in your relationships? Did it ever cross your mind that men may think you’re too much? Too high maintenance, too lazy, too demanding, and all of those “bad things” when you apply the Wunder principles and lean back in your feminine energy with men?
Well, in today’s article, I will be busting exactly that myth for you!
But first things first:
How have you been, my beautiful one? I haven’t been blogging for the last 2 weeks, and I have amazing reasons for it.
So many exciting things were happening the last days, the most important one being meeting my diva clients at the Love Breakthrough Live Event in London at the breathtakingly beautiful Shangri-La hotel.
Since I do most of my coaching programs online, there truly is nothing like meeting my divas live and in person – all gorgeous, professional, kick-ass women who are doing SO well in their careers and are READY to do equally well in their love lives too.
We had UK celebrity presence of the gorgeous Lizzie Cundy (who will now be a private client, as she, too, is looking for love!) and my clients flew in from 8 different countries including the USA to be together on this special day in London. Needless to say, I felt very loved, and my clients had a blast of a day with not one, but many, many love breakthroughs…. We’re definitely doing this again!
Here are some moments from the event that I’d like to share with you:
Here’s the answer:
If you’re afraid of being judged, well… your fear is real, and it’s justified, because the truth is that many men probably will think that way about you when you implement the Wunder principles!
Yes, I believe in telling you the truth, because the truth will hurt at first but also set you FREE.
And the truth is that there will always be men who will judge you for being “too much of a queen” and look at you through the lens of their own filters and life experiences.
- Maybe they had a mamma who did it all for them and their dad, and these little boys grew up into a men who expect the same from their women.
- Maybe they’ve been “used” or “manipulated” or been “taken advantage of” by a woman they loved in their lives before you, and that’s what’s caused them to become so embittered and demanding?
Now, their reasons don’t matter, but the bottom line here is that there will always be those men, and you will be JUDGED, exactly like you are afraid of being judged!
So the first thing I want you to understand today is that these men who judge you are not your men, they’re not your soulmate.
Remember, your real man LOVES seeing you in your full power and light. He falls for you because of that light.
Secondly, if you spend your life being afraid of being judged and avoiding being judged by men, you’re going to miss out on the love of your life.
Remember, he gets attracted to you exactly because of those high-value behaviors that you’re avoiding implementing because of the fear of judgement.
In fact, most women who come to me are so afraid of implementing the high-value behaviours in dating, leaning back, feeling and acting worthy inside and outside, because they are afraid of being judged as “bad and selfish and too much”.
And this fear of judgement becomes their Achilles Heel, a hamster wheel they cannot seem to get out of…
They want that amazing man and amazing love, but they’re too scared of doingthose high-value behaviors that will pull that kind of man in, because they’re so afraid of being judged by the “wrong men” – the men who are not right for them anyway.
Essentially, what these women are avoiding is the negative experience of ANY MAN thinking poorly or badly about them.
But here’s the truth about life, dating and relationships:You cannot avoid being judged. It is going to happen.
And when you show up in your full power before men, you will be judged by some. You cannot escape it.
And if you keep trying to escape “those men” that you are afraid of being judged by, and stopping them from thinking about you a certain way, you will focus all your energy in being what these men / people want you to be, vs. being the woman you want to be and who your SOULMATE / your “Mr. Right” wants you to be.
So today’s message, my darlings, is:
Stop being afraid of being judged as “too much”.
Stop being so afraid of negative experiences and judgements from others. They’re always going to be there.
You go out and do you, and be you, and be valuable and be shiny, ANYWAY! And that light of yours will attract the right man to you and for you, I promise – and no, he will not judge you for your power but LOVE YOU for it.
Indeed, the high-value behaviours I teach my clients in dating are uncomfortable, but they are powerful, and that is why they deliver the results they do.
If you’re tired of being afraid of being judged and you’re ready to embrace your Diva power in love instead, I’ve got you covered! Here are the 3 things you can do TODAY to move ahead in your love life:
1. Get Attract Your Soulmate, my advanced inner work program, with 7+ hours of transformative audio content and 7 in-depth worksheets. From mindset to mastering feminine energy, from healing insecurities to done-for-you scripts for various dating scenarios, prepare yourself, spiritually and love skills-wise, to attract your forever man. Instantly downloadable, available on an easy payment plan as well.
2. If you’re keen on working privately with me (it IS an investment) or joining one of my Masterminds or the upcoming Inner Circle group coaching program, book a call to speak with me or a member of my team HERE.
3. If an in-person, deeply transformative experience is what you crave, than my luxury feminine energy retreat in Costa Rica in January might be just the thing for you! We currently have just 4 seats left for this once-in-a-lifetime trip, so if this calls to you, hurry up! Book a call above and let’s discuss about it.
And forget the judgement, my darling. Let’s OWN being powerful creators and manifestors of that LOVE our heart desires.
Sami has been seen on The Daily Mail, The Elephant Journal, The Natural Health Magazine, and The Huffington Post.
Latest posts by Sami Wunder
- What To Do When He Says He Needs Space - July 9, 2020
- What Is Feminine Energy? + Top 3 Ways For Successful Women To Be In Their Feminine Energy - June 29, 2020
- DOs And DON’Ts When Your Relationship Is Falling Apart - June 18, 2020