Today’s question comes from my private coaching client Ricky.
” Hi Sami. I would love to know your advice on how I can attract men on a second date – to ask me out on a second date. Is there something I can do once the date is over and he hasn´t asked me out? Thank you so much. Ricky.”
Great question, Ricky. I think it’s a question that every woman wants to know the answer to!
As a coach who teaches feminine energy, my answer to this question is that you do nothing! Absolutely nothing!!
As a woman, especially a woman who likes to embody feminine and not masculine energy in her relationships, there is nothing you need to do to get invited on a second date (once the first date is over)!
Here’s a little video I shot explaining this concept:
Now why is doing nothing your best bet?
1) You can never, ever attract a masculine energy man by chasing him, by calling him, by texting him. So that option is completely wiped out. You don’t want to go there if you want to attract a masculine energy man. This means you have to wait for him to message you.
2) It saves you heart break. Sometimes men don’t invite us on a second date, not because we are not good enough ( smart / sexy / beautiful enough) but simply because they feel it right away that it’s not a good fit. Therefore, when you don’t do anything about it and you don’t hear back from the guy, you basically know that this is not working for him and you don’t need to invest yourself more in it. In other words, let it go for good.
3) Last but not the least, this is the best way to know whether a man can do relationship, whether the man you met on the first date is a masculine man who can step up and play the leader in the relationship. After all, this is what we want as feminine energy partners in the relationship.
I know this advice might feel a bit weird at the start. “Whaatttttttttttt? Do nothing? Be so out of control?”
A part of the answer is yes. As a feminine energy woman, you have to trust that the masculine energy man knows how to lead and will be able to lead the relationship! If he likes you, you have to trust that he will call you and message you and make it happen.
The second part of the answer is that there is still something you can do on the first date itself (not after it’s over) that will inspire him to want to see you again!
However, once that first date is over, as I suggest in this article, your best bet is to do nothing and trust that he will step up if he is the one for you.
To help you date from a secure, diva-like place, check out my Diva Dating Toolkit. The resources there will make you a master dater!
I’d love to hear back from you. Have men disappeared on you after a first date? What did you do about it? What has worked so far for you and what hasn’t?
Sami has been seen on The Daily Mail, The Elephant Journal, The Natural Health Magazine, and The Huffington Post.
Latest posts by Sami Wunder
- Coronavirus And Dating: 5 Reasons Why It Could Be An Opportunity For Your Love Life - March 14, 2020
- Should You Date A Separated Man? - February 28, 2020
- Have Expectations On Valentine’s Day? + 20% OFF Bonanza - February 14, 2020